● L. Fredes, A. Linker, D. Remenik. Survival and coexistence for spatial population models with forest fire epidemics. arXiv:1811.12468, 38 pages (2018).
● E. Jacob, A. Linker, P. Mörters. Metastability of the contact process on fast evolving scale-free networks. arXiv:1807.09863, 40 pages (2016).
● The Contact Process on Evolving Scale-free Networks. . LXXXVI annual meeting of the Chilean mathematical society (SOMACHI), Talca, Chile. (2017).
● Some results regarding Contact Process on one-dimensional dynamic percolation. . II Summer school in probability and stochastic processes,Universidas de Chile. (2018).
● Metastability of the contact process on slowly evolving scale-free networks. With Emmanuel Jacob and Peter Mörters.
● The contact process with evolving edges on Z. With Daniel Remenik.
Detailed CV: (updated 12/18).